29 March 2009

It's A Girl Celebration!

Yesterday my good friend Marrene threw me a Baby Shower. My mom and Amy (sister), along with Karen and Kamarie (mother and sister in law) made Cafe Rio for everyone to enjoy! And enjoy we did!! There was such a great turn out, and it was so fun to see all my friends and family that I sometimes dont get to see very often. There were over 20 people that showed their support, and I have all the adorable clothes to prove it!

A snap shot of everyone enjoying the yummy food!


Karen, Kamarie and Paxton, and Shara and Mykah. I wasnt that great at taking a ton of pictures...oops!

Showing off the adorable tutu my friend Amber made...seriously, isnt it cute?!!

My niece Jadie doing a much cuter job of sporting the tutu!! Cant wait til my little girl can wear it!

Me being incredibly hideous, yet very excited for the bedding my mom made me! Seriously, could I have a more talented mother?! I think not! Totally custom, we picked out the material and she whipped out the bumpers, quilt, bed skirt, crib sheet, curtains, and boppie pillow...all to match! I cant wait til Porter sleeps in his toddler bed so I can set it all up!



Just a few of the adorable outfits I cant wait to put her in! Thank you to everyone who came to make this day so special, especially Marrene who made the cutest diaper cake, cupcakes, invitations...and much more. I am so grateful to have such great friends and family. I am feeling a lot more prepared now, and I am getting really antsy to meet her. I will admit I am slightly (okay a little more than slightly) freaked out that the ultrasound lady was wrong and a boy will pop out after all this cute pink stuff, but I am trying to tell myself that mistakes like that dont happen that often anymore! Either way, the shower couldnt have gone any better and I cant wait to have everything ready for our little addition!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful! SOOO bummed I missed it! We had family stuff yesterday. YOu look great and I can't wait to see your little girl! I hope she looks just like you!

Amanda Stephan said...

So cute! I'm sad I couldn't make it! :(

Krystin said...

so cute!! k - i'm feelin kinda sad that i didn't get an invite!! j/k i know we are far away! but that won't stop me from making your little girlie some cute hairbows!! :)
and in your first pic on the right is her name megan? if it is, they lived by us in our first newly wed nearly dead ward off dobson and broadway. i swear it is her, she was my VT'er. she got me some cute stuff when i was prego with kembri. small world!

Anonymous said...

Girls are SO much fun! I seriously couldn't tell you how many bows I have for Chloe. You just can't have enough. I love making her one for every outfit! The tutu's are adorable!

Steve and Sarah said...

I love the bedding and every girl needs a tutu! It looks like she will be the best dressed little girl around!

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

That was a fun shower, I am glad I was able to come! I LOVE her bedding!! Good luck getting everything ready for her!

Cara said...

It was so fun at the shower! Glad I got to it and a big thanks to Kam and your dad again for watching Ryken. You got lots of fun, cute stuff. I can't wait to see that tutu on your little girl either. Does she have a for sure name yet? : )

Scott and Cheryse said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I can't wait to meet her!!