27 March 2009

Happy Birthday Love!

Tomorrow March 28th is the 26th Anniversary of Kameron Grant Lee! Happy Birthday Babe! Porter, Baby Girl, and I all love you so very much and want you to know that we appreciate all you do for us!! You are a wonderful husband and father, and we couldnt possibly ask for better. Just for fun, let us take a walk down memory lane so all can see where our kids get their good looks!!!
Kameron at 20 Months...seriously, adorable!!!

............................................At age 5 1/2

.....................................At age 9


......................................At age 14


..................................Age 17....notice how throughout his life he did not have an awkward stage?? Not fair! I had my awkward stage for like 10 years, but I guess not all of us are as fortunate to be stinking good looking our entire lives! (of course I know I am a bias opinion, however...my blog, my opinion!! =)

And I had to post atleast one picture to embarass him! Kameron at 18 "tipping" his hair. I guess that was all the rave back then!

Me changing Kameron's life for the better! haha. One of our engagement pictures.

Kameron we hope you have a great birthday, you deserve it. Keep up the good work and thank you for being the wonderful person that you are. You never meet a person who doesnt like you, and thats what I have always loved about you. Happy 26th Birthday...You old man!!
unrjejnksmnjdtrjhgdtjhjhmgfmmn bmgfnmtkmtkmgfm,gfnkmfdd ngkmnhb - Translation...I Love you daddy!! Love Porter

2 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

Love the PIcs! Hope his day was a great one!

Marzan Mania said...

Happy birthday Kameron!