Unfortunately this is NOT our baby girl, my sister Amy finally had her little angel. After weeks of contractions, a lot of waiting, and a night of no sleep, she made her appearance at 3:46 am. Even though we were all tired (especially Amy) we were so glad to meet this little baby girl. Despite a lot of complications, she came out healthy as can be. She weighed in at a WHOPPING 9 lbs 4.5 ozs and was 20 inches long. Amy did so well, and I think surprised herself. This is baby number two I have been able to see be born first hand, and although it is not the most beautiful event, its so exciting to see those chubby cheeks after all the waiting. Welcome to the family Miss Brylin, we are so happy to have you.
Me and my new niece, pardon the haggard hair and make-up..it was 4am!
Nana and great granddaughter Brylin.







3 comments:
Wow, what a tank! That's what I'm afraid of for my third...a nine pounder aaaahhhhh, we've done the 7 pound range, and the 8 pound range...what comes next?
So cute! What a big baby though! Your such a nice sister to be there for her all night!
Um, I didn't know Amy was pregnant. Tell her I said congratulations. Oh, and her baby was born on my bday!!
Post a Comment