28 February 2009

Mom's Group Adventure

Last week a bunch of girls from my "Mom's Group" decided to take the opportunity to go to the Zoo before the weather gets too hot! And since a bunch of mom's have the Season Passes, Porter and I were able to spend the day with great friends for free. There were seriously SOO many of us there, but it was so fun and made me really grateful for all the great friends that I have made, and continue to make here in Maricopa.

Meagan & Hudson, Me & Porter, Corynn & Jake, and Tenille & Tate & Cody....just 4 of the 10 or so moms that went....


Porter's favorite part of the Zoo...where he gets to torture poor innocent goats!!

This was the best I could get of his face...the kid would not stay in one place more than .2 seconds, he was just WAY too excited.


Giving the goat a sweet hairstyle!

Porter & Hudson waiting to find their next victim...


Farmer Porter driving his tractor....


Porter and sweet little Indiana


Porter, Hudson, and Tate loving the "Little People" farm play yard!

And Porter enjoying his grapes during the "picnic" portion of the trip.

We saw lots of other animals, however I didnt manage to take any pictures. Thanks to Corynn for letting me in on her Guest Pass, and for all the ladies that went and made the day so fun! I am glad we went, because we definately wont be going back til it cools down at the end of the year! Its not even March, and it was still over 80 degrees...gotta love the Valley!!

2 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

My kids love the zoo. I just renewed my pass and need to take the kids again before it gets too hot!

Mary Anne said...

porter sure loves those goats! did he get to ride one this time? :) can't believe how warm it is down there...and believe it or not it's getting warmer here too! yeah for springtime!