11 February 2009

Guess who's bloggin now?!

Well for some reason Gina thinks that I need to do a blog post, so here I am. Yesterday Gina and I celebrated the big 4. We are veterans now, I mean shoot, we have been through it all. J/K. Gina was so kind and allowed us to go eat at Fogo e Brasa. It is a brazilian steak house. As most of you know I served my mission in Sao Paulo and my brother is there now. It brought back a lot of memories. Thanks babe for sucking it up and trying something new, I know you like your bubble. Gina will admit she liked most of what she ate anyway even though I think she is still feeling the aftermath. After we ate we went to the Chandler Mall. We walked around and then spent about 45 min in Brookstone. For those of you who don't know, it is a store with a lot of gadgets, in particular, massagers. We sat in massage chairs for a good while, they were very nice and I think we both walked away feeling relaxed. Best of all it was free.



Gina is so sweet. She told me last week that all she wanted was a pedicure for our anniversary. Because of my crazy work schedule I wasn't able to plan a big extravaganza. Today, I sent her off to ger her pedicure. What Gina likes most is the massage part. She can do the toes herself, she is very talented as most of you know. I hope she enjoyed it. I will be working on Valentines Day but I want Gina to know how much I love her. She is a wonderful wife and mother. Porter and I are very lucky and blessed. I do credit myself though for the selection I made marrying her. Well this is about as cheesy as I get and it will be a long while before I blog again guaranteed. Thanks for the great day babe, I enjoyed spending the entire day with you. Oh yeah, we went and saw Paul Blart mall cop, it was FUNNY! There it is folks, Kameron's blog of the year.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm impressed!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Hey Kameron, where is that Brazilian place, Shar went to Rio on his mission and would love that!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Impressive kameron!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had a good anniversary. I remember you wedding like it was yesterday. I think I was the most excited sister ever to have another sister in my life for the first time ever. We sure love Gina and are lucky to have her in our lives also. Time sure does fly!

janalee said...

Wow..Kameron- that is so sweet, I dont think Justin even checks our blog! :) Justin and I are also comin up on the big 4.. I cant believe how fast it has gone!! And I have to say I laughed so hard when I read about how Kameron dressed Porter! Justin is the exact same way.. I never really know what goes on when I leave !:)

Jamielynn said...

OK first of all Kameron and Gina you are so dang cute. I love both of you so much and love how in love you guys are. Second...I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!! OK so the other day I was checking my messages and there was one from you from forever ago wanting to know if I could watch Porter for your apt. OMG. I feel so bad. I remember getting them when I was in the middle of coaching and totally forgot about it until ya like yesterday. I am so 100% emberressed. Seriously. I hope you know I would love to watch him any time. Gina we need to get together too. I havent even seen your cute prego belly. You are too cute. Well hope you had a wonderful anniversary and V-day.

Jessica Rodgers said...

Devon just laughs when I ask him to blog. It is good to hear from the hubby once and awhile.