06 February 2009

Daddy Time...

This week Kameron had Tuesday and Wednesday off. I have been preparing for a shower I am throwing my sister this weekend, so I didnt get to spend much time with Kameron and Porter on his days off. Wednesday, Kameron was pretty much Mr. Mom while I ran around like a crazy person. As I was in my own world doing stuff for Saturday, I hear Kameron changing Porter so he could go out in the backyard to play. When I take a second to look at my child this is what I see....
Lets review this outfit shall we?? The shirt, is a jammie shirt he wore to bed the night before that who knows where the pants that matched went...not to mention its completely covered in syrup from breakfast and mustard and ketsup from lunch!!! The shorts were the first thing in the first drawer that Kameron found. And tall socks and tennies, holding a BBQ chip to top it off! haha. I laughed so hard when I saw him. Please keep in mind it is well past noon at this point and the poor kid hasnt even had a fresh shirt. And it looks to be that he hasnt had his face wiped all day either. When I laughed and took a picture Kameron said "I think he looks good!" He does look adorable whatever he wears, but Kameron and I did laugh and call him an orphan child for the rest of the day!!! And yes...he stayed in this outfit for the rest of the day because WHO CARES!! Atleast the kid had clothes on, and I didnt have to watch him! I got all the things done that I needed to, so thanks Daddy for making your day with Porter memorable enough to make the blog!!

This is also something Porter did a lot of that day too. But whatever kept him happy is what Daddy did! No wonder he get 10 times more excited to see Kameron then he is to see me! One of us needs to be the tough one right?? And its definately NOT daddy!!!

5 comments:

Corinne said...

I can TOTALLY relate! Klint has the kids on Sat. and sometimes they haven't even been bathed by the time I get home from work (at 4pm), and if they were the clothes definitely don't match. It's such a guy thing. I'm sure some day our little guys will do the same thing to thier kids.

Meagan said...

That is hilarious! Abe usually does a decent job getting Hudson dressed, but sometimes I wonder.... :)

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute! I cannot believe I never gave you that recipe! If you still need it its just one package bacon (cut each piece into 1/3rds) and I pkg lil' smokies and 1 cup brown sugar. Roll the bacon around the little smokie put a toothpick through it and put them in a ziploc and shake with the brown sugar. Cook at 350 for 40-45 minutes.

Haymore Family said...

That is so funny! That looks exactly like bryson when ryan is in charge of him too! how cute, i just love it when they try!
And good for you to already be down to just a few names. Its such a battle to go through names i really need help!

marry said...

Gina, You sound like the perfect interior designer... I totally loved your room not to mention you dress darling too. maybe you can help me spend the 100 dollar gift card at forever 21.... I get so overwhelmed with that... I know you live out in Maricopa so I don't know if that will work for you since I'm out in Gilbert... but I would so love your insight... I need ll the help I can get... I have so much anxiety about the whole thing because I know how the end product should look but I don't know where to start and how to put it together in the house... Here is my number if you are interested 239-5056...maybe we could do an exchange... I take family/maternity pictures for you