Porter's Halloween got off to kind of a rough start, he had his 18 month check up, and had to get shots..NO FUN! And he didnt take a very long nap. So I guess its his Halloween and he'll cry if he wants to! Even though he was a little grumpy in the beginning, doesnt he make the cutest little Batman EVER!!? Anyways, our ward had the annual Trunk or Treat, so we headed off to get some candy for our little Super Hero! Our good friends Justin, Cara, and Porter's buddy Ryken came out for the 2nd year in a row to enjoy the festivities!!
This is the only picture I got of them together, Cara got better ones, so when she sends them to me I will post them! Batman and Eyore! So cute!!
Once we got there, he was ALL smiles and went crazy! He made it around the parking lot twice...once with Mommy, then with Daddy! He was satisfied with the first piece of candy, and wanted me to open every piece the minute he got it. It was hilarious!
Porter with Hudson...would this make Hudson Krypto the Super Dog?? haha.
Porter resting after a long night of Trunk or Treating...and candy...and cotton candy...and whatever else the kid inhaled in the short time we were there!! I think his face says "I think I'm gonna have a tummy ache!" while there is left over candy all over his face!
Porter and Ryken weren't the only ones getting in on the fun!!!
Gotta love the 80's! Cara and I made rediculous clowns out of ourselves, but its okay...you're allowed to be jealous! We are really wicked cool! Even though our husbands wouldnt claim us at first, we got plenty of compliments on how "right on" our workout costumes were!!
Kameron actually claimed me enough to get a family picture! It was such a fun night, thanks Cara and Justin for bringing Ryken out to run wild with Porter!
It was s successful Halloween, and even though Porter stayed up WAY too late that night...bouncing around the house like a crazy person on the biggest sugar high until after 10, we had so much fun!! Thats what Halloween is all about right?? Porter did so well, and was so hilarious to watch I already can't wait til next year!! Even though he wont remember this, I will and I have these pictures to cherish this sweet stage he is growing out of way too fast!!




5 comments:
Loved the costumes! =)
Love the costumes G - yours and Porters! We let our kids eat all the candy they wanted until last night and then I took it away for our Friday night camp out movie nights!
Cute Batman:)Popular costume this year! That's what Parker was too:)
Jovie was a little cranky as well. :0)
I knew you were pregnant...a little birdie told me...named Kristen. haha Congratulations! So how many weeks does that make you? I'm not good with Days...
love your costume G! It really is right on. You work it girlfriend. work it.
Post a Comment