28 October 2008

Where did our weekend go?

This past weekend Kameron had Friday off...which is unheard of since he is in the academy. Unfortunately we didnt get to take a weekend trip to visit family or do anything extrememly fun. Instead we pretty much sat at a dealership the whole weekend. Warning: This is going to be a long post because there was a LOT of things packed into our weekend. Friday Kameron and I headed WAAAY north to Bell Honda to try and trade in the Accord instead of fixing it. Our best friends the Buchberger's were so great and watched Porter for us so we wouldnt have to take him with us...and after the day we had, I am SOOO grateful for them because it would have been a NIGHTMARE to have had him with us. Here is what Porter did while Mom & Dad were dealing with the headache of buying a car:


Porter LOVES football, so he really loved playing...and doesnt he look like such a little football player in this picture??

Being the silly little boy he is!!

Ryken and Porter have so much fun playing together.

Go Ryken....GO!!!

Anyways, moving along...Kameron and I had hours and lots of gas wasted by stupid Bell Honda (I wont even get into it, it makes me too mad!!) so we made some calls and headed over to San Tan Honda off Gilbert & the 202. Where we had a fabulous, and hilarious, car salesman and we were able to find a great deal on a car that exceeded my expectations. It had a lot more accessories and perks that I had anticipated, so I am so excited to say the least. If anyone is in the market for a Honda or a new car in general...let me know and I will put in contact with this guy, he wsa GREAT!! Anywho, here is the new addition to the Lee home.



Isnt she a beaut? haha. I know I am bias, but I do love my Honda's!!

Anyways, the next day we had to take her back into the dealership to get a tire repaired...and they couldnt repair it so that meant we got TWO brand new tires, for free. YEAH!! So while they did the repairs my sister met us at the dealership and we ran some errands and went out to lunch. Javian being a goofball at lunch!!


Brooklynn wasnt feeling very well and was very quiet...not the usual Brooklynn!!


Porter kept biting the lemon...making this face...and repeating. What a crack up!!


And here we were at Sams Club earlier that day when Porter & Daddy shared some pizza...yes they had TWO lunches that day!! I on the other hand, only had one!!

Here are just some cute random pictures from this sunday...Porter looked way to cute to not take pictures!!
My big boy all ready to go to Nursery!!


Porter and Daddy! What handsome men I have in my life!


Porter & Mommy!!
Anything Porter finds around the house always ends up on his head...and when it wont fit on his head...it goes to the next best thing....HIS FEET!! Kind of unsanitary...but whatever, I've never been a germaphobe (sp) and he looked so cute!!

And last but not least, monday evening we met up with Kameron's family for a Farewell dinner for Elder Karston Lee. We met up and Chili's so Kameron and I could say our goodbyes before he leaves for Brasil! We were sad we didnt get to spend much time with him last weekend and just a couple hours at dinner, but he will be home in two years, and I am sure we will be able to see him lots then! Here are some pictures we took after Dinner.


Porter completely proud of himself after he poured a cup of ice water on himself!!


Us before we said goodbye!!


The Sao Paulo East, Brasil missionaries...past and future!!!


Porter being thrown in the air for the last time in two years by Uncle Karston!


Porter will be 3 1/2 when Karston gets home, its so weird to think about it. Good luck Elder Lee you'll make a great missionary, and I better get that handwritten letter! =)

1 comment:

AC BR AC said...

Love the new car! And I am with you - Honda does rule! Haha! And Porter is getting so big! I LOVE his smiles and grins! Such a cutie!