06 October 2008

Tagged!

Since I have nothing really exciting to post... I will fullfill a tag from Cheryse!!

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:

Friends - It NEVER gets old!!
Reba - Again..HILARIOUS..I could watch reruns all day.
The new 90210 - Sad, but I really like it. haha
Privledged - its on after 90210 and I like the girl in it...she's from Reba!
The Hills - I know I know...
Law & Order SVU - Love it!
Flip That House - gotta get new decor ideas!
King of Queens - I'm a sucker for funny old sitcoms!


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

Outback!!!
Charlstons
Chili's
Rubio's
Manuel's
PF Changs!
Cheesecake Factory
El Rancho - Pinetop, AZ!!!!!

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

Watched Conference
Took a nap
Ate (okay somewhat ate)
Was sick all day w/ flu
Talked to my mom
Helped Kameron cut his hair
Played with Porter - from a distance!
Watched a couple movies! One called "Cant Buy Me Love" totally old school, it has Patrick Dempsey from his High School years..I love him so I got kick out of the movie!!


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

Kameron graduating from the academy
His big pay raise!!!
Cooler weather
feeling 100% not sick!
Holidays
Having a car everyday!!
Porter to love nursery - yes we have taken a couple steps backwards! =(
Seeing Porter go Trick Or Treating!!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

To be done with my food storage - does it ever end? haha
Be financially free - haha
Travel to Europe!!
Travel to Brasil
Pay off our mortgage
Twilight series not being over...and Edward not being ugly in the movie!!
Sell our house and move to Sierra Vista
Go to hair school and get my liscence!

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

Cara
Marlee
Kristen
MaryAnne
Krysten
Sarah P.
Amanda (whoever haha)
Jaime

3 comments:

Cara said...

SO about your tv shows you watch... I have recorded every episode of the new 90210. And have yet watched them. Is it any good? Oh and bout that show privleged. I was going to ask if you were going to watch it since that girl from Reba was on it. :) ANd you do!

Amanda said...

Sorry you've been sick, that sucks. I really like the movie Can't Buy Me Love. You do know alot of Amanda's.

Dave and Elyse said...

How cute! I love how different you two are...Dave and I are the same way. But we love eachother sooo much, who knew ?! ;) And I am going to go to hair school too, so cool! I just went to kirklands for the first time and LOVED it. I'll have to steal some decorating tips from you :)