This is our little family Sunday after Karston (Kameron's little brother) gave his farewell talk! We made the trip to St Johns to hang out with the family for one last time before Karston leaves for Brasil! We had lots of fun and kept busy for most of the weekend! Here is a little of what we did.
Porter ran around the yard chasing chickens and riding the pig, while I went with my mother-in-law to can some food storage and then we went to watch Kyler's soccer game. (which I didnt get any pictures of because we were too busy trying to keep Porter from being St Johns' newest teamate!)
Porter and Dad enjoyed riding the dirt bike, anything with a motor this kid LOVES!!
Uncle Kyran kept Porter busy pushing him in circles in the side door...through the house...out the front door...around the front of the house...and back in the side door, over and over again. Porter loved it and I did too, because that meant I got to relax and help in the kitchen without Porter pulling at my legs!!
I found these cute little football slippers at the dollar store, and since thats his favorite sport I decided...why not!! His poor little tootsies would get so cold in the mornings and at night and he loved wearing them. I dont think he has taken them off since!!
Then Sunday morning Uncle Karston was giving Free Blanket Rides around the house and Porter and Kyran both loved it.And here is a HILARIOUS video of Porter performing his WWF moves on Uncle Kyran. This is what a life of boys holds, and I am glad I have a boys boy to enjoy it!!










3 comments:
Looks like you guys ended up having a fun and enjoyable weekend with family. Glad you made it there and back safely. And Love the new slippers. Good thing you didn't buy them at childrens place since you found those at the dollar store and they are just as cute. :) And how nice to have some relaxing time since Porter's uncles love to play with him. And for sure we need to get together again soon. :) Just let us know when is a good time.
k your hair is getting soo long! it looks so cute in your little family photo. you guys are one goodlooking family! and it totally doesnt look like Kamarie just had a baby a few weeks ago...
You all look like your having so much fun! So, my little brother is leaving in Nov. to Brazil on his mission! maybe you brother in law and my bro will get to know eachother!
Post a Comment