09 September 2008

SpLisH SplaSH & PiZzA

Last week we went with Porter's friends Hudson, Tate, Jameson, & Alex to play at the Splash Pad by Tempe Town Lake. It was such a great place, and the boys just had a blast!
Porter loved the whales, they were his favorite part!

Probably because he could climb on them, he is such a boy!

Hudson, Porter, and Tate playing with the squirting water!


Porter would walk right through it, hate it, but then turn around and do it again. It was hilarious.



Snack time was the only moment we could get all 5 boys in one spot long enough for a picture, I know they arent all looking at the camera, but hey...they are 5 boys ages 2 and under! We're grateful they are all sitting and not fighting over snacks!


Porter would chase the pigeons around saying "Bach Bach Bach", while Hudson was doing the same thing. We had to explain that pigeons and chickens are different and pigeons dont go BACH!
Then after playing in the sun for two hours, Meagan and I decided to cool off and take the boys to eat some pizza and play at Peter Piper!

Porter for some reason found it acceptable to put and keep his foot on the table for the entire meal. It was hilarious. ~Note the pizza sause on his toes...haha


Porter LOVED the tube slide. He would crawl up and slide down over and over again.


Then he walked over and climbed onto the Merry-Go-Round, so we decided to let them ride. Porter loved it, but it took Hudson a few minutes of watching Porter liking it to get on and enjoy it himself.

They loved the ski-ball game, although they were not playing according to the rules, they still had fun!


And then there was the HULK! This picture was taken right before Hudson looked behind him. He is in the process of looking into the eyes of what seemed to be a VERY scary Hulk head! After this moment, he literally freaked and started screaming to get off.


So we decided to put Porter on to see if he liked it...and apparently he felt the fear as well. This was as close as Porter would get to him, haha. Whoever made this ride must not have had children because seriously...look at him, the thing could have given a grown man nightmares.
Anyways, it was a VERY long day of playing, but we all had such a blast and so did the boys! =) I'm glad to have such fun friends that have boys the same age as Porter. Sure makes it more enjoyable for the moms!!











7 comments:

Corinne said...

It was so fun to play. I wish we could have joined you for pizza, but my boys who were "weely ty-owd" were both asleep before you even turned to get on McClintock.

Meagan said...

Glad you got to come with us! The boys had so much fun and were actually nice to each other. We'll definately have to do it again soon.

Amanda said...

How cute. I love that park. I love the foot on the table, what a cutie.

The Ray Family said...

Hi Gina. Thanks for the email. We are actually connected a lot more than you think :) I've known cameron my whole life. Our dads were best friends growing up and climbed the top of the old salt river bridge and carved their names on it. So look next time its kinda funny. Your mother in law was my preschool teacher when we lived in St. Johns til I was 4. Before I was married my roommates were Kacy Houston, Ramsey Earhardt, Amber Baca, Mckenzie who used to date Kameron and a couple other girls I think you know from volleyball or something. And Allie is my cousin and lives right by me. I love her. I didn't know you were from Sierra Vista. So small world huh? :) I've seen you before at the 24th but now I guess I can come introduce myself next time. It's too bad you live so far from us, it'd be fun to go to lunch with allie and finally meet you.

Mary Anne said...

how do I always get so far behind in life??? anyway, i love all the posts from Porter blogging to falling down the hill (i love that you guys are such good sports about stuff like that) to just being such a big boy! How hilarious that he ran around the house with half his bum sticking out of his diaper! What a kid, what a kid.

The Seiuli's said...

he is so cute! that is fun that your friends went to the game! they were cheering for the wrong team! haha! jk. any way i finally put a picture on woohoo! i figured out how to put them on my computer finally i just didn't have the right chords.

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

Porter is such a stud! I love the pic with his foot on the table.. So boy! I love hearing about all his funny happings!