Every weekend it seems like we have something going on and are always on the Go! I cant wait for a relaxing quiet weekend to ourselves where we have no where to go and nothing to do...but that wont be for a while. This past Saturday my mom had a work party, so we drove to Tucson and went to the Tucson Children's Museum and then to the company dinner. They always have it in Tucson instead of Sierra Vista, which is nice for us, we dont have to drive as far. The childrend museum was fun, but I remember it being a lot bigger than what it was, but Porter still had fun running crazy with his cousins. My camera died and so I didnt get very many at the museum. Here he is being an Astronaut!!
Porter riding the Police Motorcycle with Daddy! I think Kameron enjoyed this just as much as Porter did, and was even more pumped for the months to come where he is actually out there busting bad guys!!
He was loving the "Jungle Playland ~ For Monkey under 4 ONLY!!" How cute!! Although some kid wacked him with the thing he is holding, and I was tempted to pushed the kid down the slide, but I didnt...I just picked Porter up and left. Why are kids so freakin mean? Porter was minding his own business, and WHAM! One day he will he big enough to defend himself, and wack the mean kids back!!
On another note, here are just some random pictures of Porter. (Shows how sad of a life you have when all you can blog about is your kid! Maybe some day I will do something fun enough to blog about...until then, its going to be Porter...Porter...Porter!!)
He loves to ride things, even when they are tiny and will barely move because it wasnt built to carry 26 odd pounds...even if its a dump truck!! And I just noticed, most of the pictures I have of my kid he is wearing something on his head...what a wierdo!!
He is such a boy, he figured out he can close his chest and climb on top of it. Obviously he has WAAY too many toys, he cant even close it all the way!!
Porter loves to change the channel and pretend to watch TV...he will look at me and laugh then look back with an interested look, then look at me again and laugh. He probably sees me watching too much TV. If I only had a car every day to get out of the house once in a while, that would change.
Not exactly a jungle gym! I usually let him get himself out of problems if he gets himself into them...I want him to be a problem solver...but this one had him stumped. I laughed so hard because he was really stuck pretty good, so I had to take a picture. Poor kid, but atleast I was laughing! Looks like he will have some mad skills in Twister in a couple years!!





2 comments:
Okay so Porter is so funny! I love all these new pics. And Kam for sure looks like he enjoyed the police bike way more than Porter. :) It is so funny cause lately I have only gotten to see Porter when he is just sitting in the stroller. So seeing these pics makes me think dang he is such big kid! But really he is gettin so big. Tell Kam its time for another. :) LOL!
Oh my gosh! Porter is so big and cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment