20 August 2008

2 Months til Nursery!!

I cant believe it, but my little Porter Grant is 16 months old! Which all you mother's know what that means.....Only TWO months til Nursery!! YEAH!! It's so sad to think that my little man is almost old enough for that, it was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant and that he was born. I am amazed everyday with how much he is learning and developing. He is talking up a storm, and is even more animated than ever. He has 15 teeth, and we are just waiting on his 16th one to break through for him to have a full row on top and bottom! Porter has gotten really good at letting me know what he wants. He will bring me his sippy cup and run to the fridge and pat it, this is usually when he wants juice because the water comes from the reverse osmosis on the sink. He is also understanding me more and more. When I ask him if he wants breakfast, or lunch, he runs over to his chair and waits for me to snap him in. Then when I give him whatever he is eating for lunch he goes "MMM Nummy! Tank tou!" He has gotten very good at saying please and thank you...politeness is a MUST! Also, when we tell him its time to take a bath tub, he runs to our bathroom and tried to undress himself...its hilarious, and when we tell him its time to go Night Night, he finds his sippy cup and walks towards his room (most of the time!!=) We so love our little Po-Po stinky face, and life would not be the same without him. He brings so much joy and laughter into our home. No matter how mad I am at him, he makes a silly face and does his fake laugh and even when I dont want to, I laugh and smile with him. He is so happy and fun, and has the most kick back personality. We couldnt have asked for a more goofy, funny, entertaining, sweet, or perfect little boy!

Mommy and Daddy love you Porter Grant Lee!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Sure wish we lived closer. We just love watching him.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that same thing the other day about nursery! I can't wait! Then I can actually enjoy relief society again. =) Isn't it crazy how quick they grow up? I can't believe he is talking so much and is so smart. Madden still doesn't really talk. Anyway... I miss you!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I hope he will be in Marce's class.

Cara said...

Oh man you sure do have one adorable little guy on your hands not to mention a smart and dareing one too. :) Oh and by the way I was reading this post and Ryken was sitting on my lap and as soon as he saw Porter's picture he just got a smile on his face and started to jabber at the computer. :) So cute!

Mary Anne said...

oh my heck that picture on the trike is hilarious! I can't believe he has 15 teeth...do I even have that many? just kidding, but seriously that's a mouthful! he's so grown up...almost in nursery? where does the time go? he has such personality Gina...I wonder where he gets it from...

Haymore Family said...

how exciting, nursery is so nice! It took bryson a while to like it and not scream when we left him, so hopefully he will love it! he is getting so big and cute! how fun! i guess its time for you to have another huh!?

Mary Anne said...

not obnoxious...just really fun and crazy! it's good thing! he's lucky to have good genes from you and Kameron...

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

Gina Porter is so stinkin cute! He is such a crack up...his pics are hilarious! When you have a little girl we will have a headband making party!