16 July 2008

Hand-Me-Downs

Well I am one of probably few people that LOVE hand-me-downs! I dont care where it came from, who wore it, because the best part of them are....they're usually free. And I am not one to complain about that. Yard Sales, Savers, Goodwill, and other second hand stores are the best and I love shopping to see what I can find for super cheap. (its like a game sometimes) Well my wonderful sister came over last sunday and brought...you guessed it, a bag of hand-me downs for Porter. Her little boy is 4, so I have boxes and boxes of boy clothes, but this particular bag had something that I just couldnt resist the urge to play "Drees Up"!!!


Can we say "ferocious"?!! Okay, really though....is he not the cutest little dinosaur that you have ever seen? We laughed so hard when he walked around copying little roaring noises we were making at him.


Our scary little T-Rex crying to get out of the bulky suit! He ended up not liking it so much after about 5 minutes worth, but hey...maybe once he realizes he gets candy at Halloween, that might be able to distract him for atleast, say....10 or 15 minutes!!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

happy halloween! that's awesome...he does make a pretty dang cute little dino!

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Porter is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! (Oh, and by the way I finally added something to my blog because I am stuck at my moms house with nothing to do for a few days, just thought you would be proud of me :)

Amanda Stephan said...

That is hilarious!!!!! Super cute! And I didn't know it was hard to leave comments so I asked Rob and he said it is because we were getting a lot of spam comments. Sorry! lol. We just drove through your neck of the woods...to San Diego and back! And yes...you live in the middle of nowhere! lol.