
Could this sign not have been more perfect. Anyways, I paid a whopping .50 cents for it. I also got some Christmas stuff for out front yard, a wooden halloween garland thing, and a cute little Americana thing for my friend Marlee's kitchen...Surprise Marlee...haha. Anyways, sorry to break the news Wadd, but I only paid a whole 3 dollars for everything. Its the thought that counts right?!
At the next garage sale I found a Jumparoo!!! I had been borrowing my friend Meagan's for Porter because they are like $69 at Target and we couldnt really afford to buy one. So I have now given Meagan back her Jumparoo and now have one to call our own. And we only paid $13 for it....brand new. The guy also gave us a pair of brand new New Balance shoes for Porter (which I LOVE baby shoes more than anything else) and a pair of cowboy boot slippers....for are you ready...FREE!!! I was beside myself. Here is Porter walkin around in his boots!

Kameron also got some brand new tie downs.....which I guess was exciting, but to me not so much. Anyways, we got probably over $200 in stuff for like $25 bucks this weekend. Cant beat that. I didnt find this shirt at a rummage sale, but I did get it on clearence at Target and Kameron said Porter HAD to have it.

So here is my plug for those who are in a position such as I. Go garage sale shopping. I cant really do the whole mall shopping due to our budget, but these garage sales definately fall within my budget and you NEVER know what you can find. So if you are ever out in the good ol' town of Maricopa on a Saturday morning....look out for the silver Honda. Because I will be there! =)




6 comments:
He is so freakin cute!! Thanks for thinking my stupidity was funny. It was just one of those days when you realize that your life is a little out of whack. and i couldn't help but laugh at the situation i was in. Well...you guys are such a cute family~ we miss you! How did you get your backround? It's so awesome!
How funny you got the shirt huh? I just showed it to Justin too. SO adorable. I can't believe you found all that fun stuff. Seriously one of these saturdays I am going to come out that way and hopefully find some fun stuff like you always do. Oh and the sign is really cute too. :)
I LOVE YOUR GARAGE SALE STORIES! I LOVE GARAGE SALES THEY ARE THE BEST. AND PORTER'S PICS ARE HILARIOUS, HE IS ONE LITTLE CUTIE. SO CHECK OUT MY BLOG I UPDATED IT A TAD, SO YAY! I LIKE IT I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO EVER GET ON IT. BUT I WILL DO BETTER. LOVE YA TALK TO YOU SOON.
YAY!!! You did AWESOME with the garage sales!! I too, LOVE garage sales...I need to get out more often..I miss out on WAY TOO many treasures!! So are we having a playdate on Fri Morning? I can't wait!
Hey Gina and Kameron, its Emily. I Finally started a blog and I found yours through Jamie and Johnny. I just wanted to say hello. I cant believe how big Porter is, geez where does the time go?? Hope you guys are doing good, I hope we can be bloging buddies! Cya
I love yard sales! They are the best. There is this one in the valley that we go to in November where the whole community does it at the same time for like 4 days. That is where we got a lot of furniture that we desperatley needed before we got married.
Post a Comment