14 February 2008

Music to my Ears!!

Dont forget to pause my Music so you can hear!!

I have no idea why he thought that I was so funny. He had JUST woken up from his nap and just wouldnt stop laughing. It was music to my ears. I know it made me laugh, hopefully it make you too!

5 comments:

Cara said...

That is really funny Gina. And yep we do have some pretty adorable kiddos on our hands. I had Ryken in my lap when I watched the video and he wad kinda giggling at Porter too. :)

Mary Anne said...

Dusty and I both got a kick out of this one...there was definitely laughing going on on our end of the computer. He's so cute! Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

haha... what on earth are you doing to get him to laugh like that! That is so cute! What a cutie!

Erin said...

LOVE IT! Baby laughs are one of the best sounds.

CDR said...

I am am cracking up! That was so adorable.