10 YEARS AGO (JANUARY 1998)....
I was 12, and half way through 7th grade. (Thats makes me seen really young doesnt it?) I was playing basketball for Sierra Vista Middle School...Go Wildcats!! It was around this time that I had my very first boyfriend, Anthony. Which our relationship consisted of walking by eachother and waving, I think we hugged once, and then broke up through a note. haha. Kristen Barkdull moved to Sierra Vista. And we always said Burnt Stabadaymate (I have no clue how to spell that...its more of a weird noise). Okay Marlee and Mary Anne...I know you will find this HILARIOUS!! Oh and Mary Anne....remember Pinky the Pink Flamingo?? hahaha Good times.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST....
Okay, so I am TERRIBLE at making lists, so this week I ran out of diapers because I forgot to get them while I was in town. So I told Kameron yesterday that I wanted a nice big calander to write all of my things on...because lately I feel like I have been SO busy. So I am going to turn over a new leaf...here is my list.
1.) Shower and get ready!! To all you non-mothers this seems like a pretty normal task. But for me atleast, getting ready (with a blowdryer and flat iron, topped with make-up) is SO hard with Porter. Maybe some kids are not as quick and mischevous as he is, but its hard. For instance...weds, Porter had a doctor appt, so I had to gate him in behind a pony wall that we have back in our living room so that he couldnt get into anything while I showered. When I got out of the shower I hear bloody screams coming from outside our door and low and behold this is what I see.......

He was screaming and shaking the gate like I had put him in jail. I guess he was looking into the living room and was VERY angry that I had blocked his way! I had to strap him into his chair and feed him a non stop flow of cheerios so I could ensure he wasnt getting into trouble and keep him in one place so I could finish and make it to atleast ONE dr appt on time!!
2.) Finish some loads of laundry that are WAYYYY overdue.
3.) Sweep and clean the floors....since it rained and we have lovely desert landscaping (I am talking Sahara Desert!!) Rex has brought in so much dirt...the evidence in all over Porter since he is now my child labor mop!!
4.) Clean my bathroom.
5.) Drink more water. I havent been drinking enough water, because when I do I feel TONS better!!
SNACKS I ENJOY....
I love chips and dip...of all sorts. Any gummy candy, so bad for my teeth...but they are a guilty pleasure. Making my own lunchable snack, balogna, cheese, and crackers.
IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE...
I would buy vacation homes. One by the beach and one by the mountains. I would invest and make more money. Set up all my kids for life. Pay off my families debt. Tour all of Europe. Finally buy ALL my food storage. Donate money to those in need. And of course....GO SHOPPING! haha
3 BAD HABITS....
I asked Kameron about this because I wanted to know what he thought my bad habits were. And he could only come up with 2...so either he was being nice, or he really loves me. (I think he was being nice, haha)
1.) I bite at the inside of my lip. I have NO idea when I started doing this, and I dont know why I do it. I dont even notice when I am doing it. I have tried so hard to stop, but when I dont know I am doing it...it makes it a little more difficult to quit.
2.) I am SO bad at putting my bathroom things away. My sink in the bathroom ALWAYS has a blowdryer, flat iron, hair product, tweezers and what ever else I use to get ready. I only get ready average about once a week...why waste make up and damage my hair doing it every day. Its not like I ever go anywhere! Definately something for me to work on.
(these two are compliments of Kameron)
3.) I will have to say I use a LOT of cups. Whenever I change what I am drinking (water, juice)...I get a new cup. Instead of rinsing it out and using it again...I dont. So by the end of each day I probably use about 2 to 3 cups. I would save on my water bill if I didnt have to run the dishwasher every couple days.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED....
1.) Sierra Vista, AZ
2.) Gilbert, AZ
3.) Tempe, AZ
4.) Mesa, AZ
5.) Maricopa, AZ
5 JOBS I'VE HAD....
1.) Hostess/Server Outback Steakhouse
2.) Nanny
3.) Merchant Teller Wells Fargo
4.) C&C Operations Specialist FirstCorp
5.) Most importantly....Mother!!
5 THINGS PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT ME....
1.) I still watch Saved by the Bell almost every morning...haha
2.) I have a pair of jeans that were my "cute butt" jeans when I was in HS and my first year of college. They havent fit me since then, but I still have them and try them on every once in a while. In hopes that they will one day fit again.
3.) I love seeing people jump. This is totally mean I know, but I get such a kick out of jumping out at Kameron, or honking the horn when he walks in front of the car, so I can watch him squirm. haha. I totally hate being scared, so I am such a hypocrite. But I can thank my father for that. He would jump out screaming wearing a gorilla mask or throw crickets at me to watch me scream and run. haha.
4.) I think I have said this before, but I dont know what else to say. I am really weird about my toes being painted. I like to have them painted with flowers or any other design on them. It makes my ugly feet look better. And you can tell how well people take care of themselves by looking at their toes.
5.) When I get a new piece of clothing, I will wear it over and over again until the new wears off. Like I got a new shirt with a giftcard I had a couple weeks ago, and everytime I got ready to go somewhere, I wore it. Sad I know. But since I dont get clothes all that often I get really excited when I do. So I always make sure its clean and wrinkle free so if I have to run to the grocery store...its ready. haha. (this only lasts a week or so)
Anyways, thats it. If you made it to the end you must have been REALLY bored. haha. So now I tag, Cara, Marlee, Mary Anne, and Kamarie!! Good luck ladies, some of these questions are harder than you will think!!




4 comments:
oh boy...so I totally loved about the middle school reminiscing (however in the world you spell that?!?) and basically laughed out loud and pinkie the pink flamiINGo...and I totally bite my bottom lip! I notice people looking at me while I'm doing it, and I get self-conscious, but I can't STOP!
That was so fun to read! Thanks for doing it...I thought it was a fun tag. That is GREAT that you still watch Saved By the Bell!! I love it also and think I've seen them all! Ahh...the good old days. Love the picture of Porter also...very funny!
So I did enjoy reading your comments! It was fun to think back on many of the memories! GOOD TIMES!!
Hi, My name is Tiffanye. I know you dont know me, but I found your blog through a couple of people from SJ. Thats where My husband and I are from. I just have to say, I love looking at your blog. Your little Porter is Seriously SOO Cute. Your blogs amuse me! I love it. Well I just thought I would say hi. Thanks
Post a Comment