Friday night Kameron and I wanted to do something as a family, so we took Porter to the park up the street and introduced him to the swings! I wasnt sure he was big enough, or what he would think of them, but he LOVED them! He would probably let me push him all day if I would. He also enjoyed sliding with daddy.....
playing on the teeter totter...

And swinging with Mom!
Okay so is this not the face of a kid who is having a mischievous thought?!! I'm in trouble!And lastly Porter has never seen grass...well I guess he has seen it, but I never let him play in or on it, because he will in fact eat it. And eat anything else he may find down there. But I let go of my paranoid mommy tendencies and let him play. And he LOVED it too...

Here he is discovering that he can rip the grass apart.
And here is Porter trying to bring what he has ripped apart to his mouth....BIG surprise. However mommy intercepted it, and there was no green snack for Porter.
So that was our day at the park...or more like 15 minutes...daddy wanted to go home. haha. But Porter loved it and I am sure daddy will stay longer once Porter can take off and play.




5 comments:
How fun! I have been thinking of taking Ryken to the park the past few days but it hasn't been the best weather. Maybe it will clear up and be better to try it. It looks like Porter had lots of fun and maybe it will be a regular thing for you guys. :)
Enjoy these moments. He looks so cute and you can tell he loves him mom and dad very much.
hey I just saw the comment you left me so we must be on here at the same time. =) so are you sure you don't want your background pictures of my family? =) haha. I can help you do yours like that but the only way I know of how to do it is if you have a snapfish account (that's how I did mine). So if you want to do it (it shouldn't take too long... email me and i'll give you directions on what to do!
Those were really cute pictures of Porter at the park! We never stay long either, when we go to the park. He's looking so old and cute. Also, if you want to do another 'tag', then just look at my blog. It's a little different one. Anyways, hope you guys are doing great!
YOu are so cute Gina. I love your blog. I got all caught up with you guys! your little guy is just too cute.
Post a Comment