Here is Porter and Ryken being such big boys in their high chairs.
And Porter cheesing away! He seriously shoud be a Gerber baby...the minute he sees the camera, he smiles away!!
Justin, Ryken, and Cara Buchberger.
Doesnt Porter look like such a big boy in the picture? I almost cried when I saw it! There is no double chin...the kid has a jawline! How sad is that?
And last but not least, kung-fu Ryken about to poke Porter's eye out! haha
I am so glad that we were able to go out and spend time with friends. And the food was FABULOUS!! I could eat it again today...and probably tomorrow. My cravings for Pei Wei's and hanging out with Cara were satisfied!! Anyways, thanks Buchberger family for hangin out with the Lee's. Its a definate good time when we do hang out.
In other news, Porter is now pulling himself up on things. He isnt too good at it yet, but he is getting better. Last night I watched the kids I nanny for and of course he took that opportunity to pull himself up on the chest for the first time. Atleast Daddy took pictures so I could see them when I got home. Kameron said he laughed so hard because he kept going into the splits. Porter didnt seem to mind though, he did it with a smile!





6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Porter is! Good job on making an attractive baby! Oh, and here's my little Pei Wei tip of the day...they have kid's meals. They only have a couple of choices, but I always get those, because it is just enough food to get full and not be stuffed, and you don't waste any, and here's the best part...it's totally under four dollars. If you get a drink I think it is four and some change, but without is comes to like 3.87ish or so. Amazing huh? I'm kind of a sucker for kid's meals, you should also try the Rubio's kids meal, it comes with a churro! Not joking, it is delicious.
Anyways, sorry for the longest comment in the world! Have a great night!
I love that restaurant!
He is getting big! I can't believe how big he looks in that one picture! He looks like a toddler! You know what you can do to solve the problem of him growing up is to have ANOTHER one! YOU CAN DO IT!! lol
We had so much fun with you guys! And Ryken said he wants to hang out with Porter more often. So i guess we are going to have to do something about that. :) But it was a craving that I was having too. So i am so glad that it worked out for all of us.
Mike is our ward clerk now and has some paper work for you two for taxes. If you send me your address I'll let him know so he can mail you the papers. My email is leahbsign@yahoo.com
Oh I loved Juno! I'm glad you were able to go see it. Kameron is a sweetheart to let you go!
Post a Comment