14 November 2007

Finally progress!


Porter is finally sitting up all by himself. He has been for a little while, but usually fell over almost immediately after setting him down. But now he will stay for a long time. We are always having our hands there to catch him if he does fall, but he is getting so good at it. I took these super cute pictures of him finally sitting up now that his belly is starting to get under control. Porter is even handing me his toy in this picture. He wants to crawl very badly, and I would say in the next couple weeks for sure, but his belly has always been so huge that it just gets in the way of him sitting down and crawling he is just airborne...almost like an airplane. But we are making some progress on this new chapter of his life and thought I would share. We are so excited for our little Po-Po!
TIMBER!!!!
YEAH!!! for puzzles!
And last but not least...this is a face he was making every time I would put the spoon in his mouth. He would get all excited and start breathing hard like he does...which resulted in carrots spraying everywhere, but it was pretty funny I had to take a picture. He makes really funny faces all the time. He is definately an animated kid. I already did a blog of his many faces, but he makes new ones every day that I am sure I could do another blog of them easy. Porter is so fun and everyone he meets just loves him...look at that face..how could you not?!

8 comments:

Melly Mel said...

Gina! He is so fun! I bet he is just so much fun like you said. I don't think I have ever seen such an animated kid. He must always be happy! SO glad that he just finally started to sit up on his own. That's great progress. I will for sure let you know if I am ever in Arizona. I'm not too welcome there anymore so I won't be making too many trips but I will let you know if I do. I miss you! xoxo Melis and Jack!

Spencer and Marlee said...

HE is so cute!!! I do love his little faces! Now he is sitting and has little teeth. WOW!! My little Rollo is getting to big! Well we are closing on the 27th and starting to paint the next day. I would love help, and Melissa mentioned coming with you on my blog. (you can read it) Whatever works for you guys is wonderful. I will be working sill but am cutting it short and getting off at around noon I hope.

Josh n' Meagan said...

I love his little Lee cheeks. Reminds me so much of Kevin!...and Kameron of course. He is very cute.

Melissa said...

Adorable! So i think that those days would work. Would we go up the morning of the 28th? An then come back thurs. evening? I still have to talk to Chris about it but I think it would work.

Melissa said...

The plan sounds great. Tate normally goes to bed close to 730, so that sounds perfect. If you and your parents woudln't mind,I think it would probably be best if Tate and I stayed there, since Marlee will still be moving in. I sort of just invited myself on this trip-sorry! I hope that you don't mind.

taytum said...

Thanks for the comment! I know, it is true...WE are the ones that get to wake up with them every morning. But every once in a while I wish someone would tell him that they thought I was the cutest or prettiest girl. It just seems like lately he has been bringing in all the compliments. It really has become a big joke between us now. I do find it all pretty funny.

Melissa said...

That is a bummer, but I totally understand. You'll have to let me know when you are coming to casa grande and i'll go shopping with you. I still haven't been to most of those stores, believe it or not. (I have managed to go to Target 5 or 6 times though!!) Happy THanksgiving

CDR said...

Hello Gina and Family-
Your little one is a cutie. What a great set of parents he has. Check out my blog at wadeandchari.blogspot.
Chari