
Well last time we took Porter swimming, he was far less than impressed. So with the weather warmer it allowed the pool to reach a more tolerable level of warmth. So we packed up and headed back to the pool to see if our little Po-Po would now enjoy swimming more.
As I walked out the door I noticed a pair of cheesy, yet very cute, sunglasses my mom had bought Porter at a yard sale back when I was pregnant. So I though 'what the heck'! I put them on him thinking he would fuss and remove them IMMEDIATELY...however it was the exact opposite. He LOVED the sunglasses and actually fussed when I took them off in the water. So we went on with our swimming adventure while Porter modeled the now cutest sunglasses in the world!! It made Kameron and I laugh so hard when he started doing his WHOOO WHOO WHOO sounds that he makes when he gets excited! I stood by the fountain and he put his hands and feet in the water running down while making this noise and Kameron and I cracking up. (I am sure everyone there could tell that we were first time parents!) Anyways, I just wanted to share with everyone the most adorable little guy in sunglasses. There was also a little girl there that took a fastination to Porter....little Lady Killer!! I am so glad he loves to swim because that means its 2 to 1 against daddy who doesnt really love swimming, but admitted when we were at the pool that it was a good idea to swim and he was glad he came up with it!! =P


Kissie Kissie

All snuggled in his Hippo towel from Aunt Kacy!!




2 comments:
He is so cute! I want to see him so bad!! I miss you guys!
How do you get music to play? I am a retard when it comes to this computer stuff:)
Post a Comment