06 August 2007

7 Random Facts

Okay so here we go....

1.) I LOVE walking around model homes! Not that I am going to buy another house, I just like seeing the different floor plans and of course....the color schemes and decor ideas. I love putting together a bunch of ideas and making it into my own work of art.

2.) I love going for walks. Every night Kameron and I take Porter for a walk around the neighborhood. Its a great time for Kameron and I to talk and catch up on our day. And of course our little Po-Po LOVES being outside.

3.) I am SUPER paranoid in cars. I hate it. Whenever we are driving I feel like every crazy driver is going to run into us. I guess its from being rear ended 2 times the last month of my pregnancy! And being in the craziest dust storm I have EVER seen in my life a month or so ago...I thought we were gonna crash..we almost did, but made it my the skin of our teeth and Kameron was able to pull off the road safely!! I have gotten a lot worse now that my little baby is in the car with us too!

4.) One of my biggest pet peeves, are when people tell you they are going to do something....then dont deliver!! If I say I am going to call you, or make plans to do something, I do it. I dont plan something else over it just because something else may have come up. It would have to be VERY important for me to break a promise. There is nothing more irritating than someone telling you they want to do something...then back out at the last minute. I am a HUGE planner, I dont like last minute surprises.

5.) Whatever you do...do NOT wake me up in an annoying way! I am not a morning person AT ALL, so if you dont want me to bite your head off...watch what you say to me in the morning. I have been trying very hard to work on this, and Kameron can vouch for me that I am getting a lot better. Growing up I had a brother who would come and jump onto my bed or pull the blankets off me to wake me up...Bad Idea! But the worst of all...I HATE HATE HATE the light being turned on when I am sleeping. If you really want me to wake up and get out of bed, shake me softly or rub my back. Because if you try to get me out of bed the other way...you wont have much luck.

6.) I do not like being rushed. Especially to church. I dont like being reminded how much time I have left before we have to leave. "Gina we have to leave in 10 minutes...Gina we have to leave in 5 minutes" there is no need to tell me how much longer I have if its gonna take me another 8 minutes to get ready! My dad used to stand at the stairs and scream "LETS GO!" when I was trying to get ready, or ask me obvious questions like..."Are you ready to go?" as I am standing in a towel not dressed. Obviously NO I am not ready yet. I think my brother and dad ruined me for life when it comes to these things. haha

7.) I love making new projects for myself. Kameron dreads hearing "I have an idea!" Because he knows that whatever I am thinking...its not likely something that I can do by myself and I need his help! I have said that phrase twice this weekend...and both my ideas involve sanding and painting both our little kitchen table and our bedroom set! BIG projects. I love decorating, but we dont have the money for it, so as long as I keep it cheap and do things that only cost getting a can of paint and I have a whole new room its acceptable.

Anyways, there you go. Some random things about me. I know I am a little weird, but hey who isnt!!

3 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

I am just like you on that last one. I always want to paint and change everything, but Josh won't help me. So I usually start my painting alone and then end up not being able to reach places etc. and he ends up having to help. He hates it!

MeL said...

How stinkin' cute are you and your little family! I didn't realize that you had commented on my blog like forever ago and I just found it...what a fabulous surprise! And then to see all of what you and Kameron and your ADORABLE kiddo are all doing was so fun! Way to be cute, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit jealous! See ya girlfriend!

Grace Ryan said...

Oh my goodness! I would love it if you three came down. Let me know the time and I'll plan the funnest time of your lives. I'll be your personal concerige. I used to live her so I know the best hidden spots to go to the beach. I miss you guys and wish I could meet little Porter. He's getting so big and I wish I could hold him before he doesn't like to be held (Like Jack). I miss you guys! I think of you three often. Thanks for thinking of us. xoxo - Melis