Porter absolutely loved sitting up by himself. He has been trying since the day he was born to sit up, crawl, and even stand up in our lap. He was all smiles and laughs the minute I set him down. It was as if all his efforts had been completed and he did it, he was finally sitting up on his own! I know there are a lot of pictures, but like every other first time mom...everything he does is just SO CUTE. So I am having fun loading my computer with more and more pictures of him. But he is growing so fast I dont want to miss a moment, or a "first" anything. He has also started teething, which explains the drool all over his face! But he has been a trooper and hasnt been too fussy. Porter is continuing to still resemble daddy, but as he is growing he is also starting to develope his own look. Either way he is still one heck of a good lookin kid. Babies are such a blessing and I am so glad that Kameron and I are able to have such a good and healthy baby boy. (He definately doesnt look like he is starving!=) So life is great in the Lee household, and will be even better next week when Kameron finishes up his degree and has 3 weeks off school. VERY EXCITING!! Porter and I both cant wait to have him home more.12 July 2007
Sitting Up All by Myself!
Porter absolutely loved sitting up by himself. He has been trying since the day he was born to sit up, crawl, and even stand up in our lap. He was all smiles and laughs the minute I set him down. It was as if all his efforts had been completed and he did it, he was finally sitting up on his own! I know there are a lot of pictures, but like every other first time mom...everything he does is just SO CUTE. So I am having fun loading my computer with more and more pictures of him. But he is growing so fast I dont want to miss a moment, or a "first" anything. He has also started teething, which explains the drool all over his face! But he has been a trooper and hasnt been too fussy. Porter is continuing to still resemble daddy, but as he is growing he is also starting to develope his own look. Either way he is still one heck of a good lookin kid. Babies are such a blessing and I am so glad that Kameron and I are able to have such a good and healthy baby boy. (He definately doesnt look like he is starving!=) So life is great in the Lee household, and will be even better next week when Kameron finishes up his degree and has 3 weeks off school. VERY EXCITING!! Porter and I both cant wait to have him home more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment