
We had a great 4th of July weekend. Kameron, Porter and I traveled up to Pine Top for a relaxing weekend at my parents cabin. My aunt and uncle were there from Utah along with some old family friends from Mesa and my parents. It was so much fun to just hang out and visit with everyone. Porter absulutely loved being outside swinging on the porch. He and I also went for a little walk down the street, which he loved. It wasnt a long walk though because I was carrying him and he is quite the little chunk now. We made a trip into Show Low to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Lee, and also went antique shopping looking for an iron wall hanging I want to make into a piece of art in my efforts for my "home decor makeover" I am in the middle of. So Porter has been to literally every antique store in the Show Low Pine Top area. We didnt have any luck, but we did have fun doing it. The rest of our weekend was spent relaxing and eating delicious food my mom so generously cooked for everyone to enjoy. I wish I had half her talent in the kitchen. On saturday morning we also joined my parents in their weekend garage sale adventure. I was excited because I found this cute little dresser for Porter's room that I am going to paint lime green to match. So all in all it was a great weekend, and we were all sad when we had to come home. The weather was so beautiful we spend every evening sitting on the front porch just visiting and enjoying the cool air. Living in the valley of the sun, that isnt something that we get to enjoy here. Now we are back to work and living in the horrible heat, but we are looking forward to our next trip to St Johns for the 24th. I cant wait til next year when Porter can actually enjoy all the animals and parade and all the great stuff the 24th has to offer. I hope everyone else had a great 4th of July weekend as well!




2 comments:
You are such a cute family! Looks like a fun weekend!
I love all the new pictures. It sounds like a wonderful weekend. He is so dang handsome. I hope to meet him during the 24th.
Post a Comment