23 June 2007

Bath time with Daddy!



Porter Grant sure loves taking baths, and is loving them more and more as he gets bigger and discovers new things. He now kicks his legs like crazy so the water in his little tub splashes mommy. Once you set this kid in the water he is all smiles! After a long week of working a ton of hours, friday night daddy came home from work and gave Mr Porter his bath for the day. But we were in for more than we thought. As soon as Kameron set Porter in his little tub he began to laugh histerically! He giggles all the time, but has NEVER laughed this hard before. Kameron and I sat there and laughed right along with him. It was the cutest laugh I have ever heard in my life, music to my ears. A couple minutes later, again something struck him very funny and he began to laugh again. At this moment I dashed into the office to grab the camera to capture this on video. I managed to get the cutest little video of him laughing, then while trying to delete pictures off the camera because the memory card was full.....I deleted the video. I was devistated!! I had just erased the first capture of my little man laughing! I wanted to cry. So there Kameron and I went probably sounding and looking like idiots trying to make him laugh again. No such luck. I was able to get a few really cute pictures, but no laughing video. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! I am sure he will laugh again soon enough and I will be able to capture it for friends and family to see. But in the mean time I am still beating myself up over deleting that adorable video. However, Kameron and I, and Porter of course, thoroughly enjoyed that bath. Porter is growing SO big and is finally sleeping through the night. Kameron and I are drinking in all of these precious moments with him because babies grow so fast and they will be over before we know it. Porter is the cutest kid with the sweetest personality and we just love him to death. He is the biggest blessing Kameron and I have received, and we look forward to all his future laugh attacks! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He changes so much everyday. What a cutie pie!